Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Decorations

Here are a few different fall decorations. These all happen to be cut from 2x3 wood. There are so many pretty fall colors that you can use to paint with. I also just ordered a pretty "nut brown" vinyl (orangey/brown) that I think will be fun to use for a fall project. Let me know if you want to make any. I don't think I'm going to be able to have a craft night in October (maybe November) but you could do any of these projects on your own (or host your own craft night) or order them completed from me.







1 comment:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Hey Jenny... I just pulled out my Nov. Decor and realized I have a fall stacker from you I never finished... Can you please email me the colors and sizing of the wood I need for the staker. THANKS angeladavis@hotmail.com