Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More variations on My Favorite Things clipboard

Remember the little clipboards I've made before here and here? Well, here are two more variations. This one is in pink and of course there are so many darling ribbons that could go with that. I can't wait till my little girl can have a "girly" room all of her own and put one of these up for her! Everyday she cuts out and colors and makes multiple pictures, so she'll always have a lot to clip on it. (Remember, under all that ribbon are metal clips--pink clips in this case.)
And I thought this "boyish" one turned out equally cute! I recently bought lots of fabulous ribbon on a trip out to Utah. I found Hobby Lobby and I love it!! I really wish there was one here!
I had already wrapped these boards up in preparation for my upcoming craft show (Oct. 3 in Dayton), so sorry about the wrapping in the pictures! (But no time to unwrap and rewrap!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I had Kath print me out that saying a few weeks ago, and now the vinyl just sits waiting for me to do it- should have just ordered a complete one from you! You guys going to d.c. anytime?