Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trunk Show Nov. 17 in Waynesboro


I thought I would mention on here that I will be participating in one other craft show this fall.  This is a very fun "Pre-Holiday Trunk Show" with a large variety of items for sell.  I will have a limited amount of vinyl items there (Dayton Days wiped out my stock!) and I will also take a limited number of orders.  Hopefully if you click on the photo below you can read it better.  The address is1040 Glenwood Blvd, Waynesboro next Tuesday evening Nov. 17 from 6:00-8:30 pm.  Yummy food and some raffles to benefit the Women's Shelter in Staunton will also be included.  (Note: this is at a friend's home)


1 comment:

Terra said...

That looks like fun. I wish that I could be there. We are getting excited for your visit! I might want to order some things for you to bring down. Or maybe not, if you are too busy! :)