I apologize, but I am not currently able to take orders from new customers. I am too busy with my four children at this time. If this changes in the future, I will remove this notice. I am leaving my blog up as a reference for myself and friends. If you are family, friends, or past customers, you may still contact me to see if I'm able to complete an order at this time or not. Thank-you!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Little girl plaques

Two more custom order plaques to match a baby plaque...this little girl is having a room makeover and I think it will be so cute!  I love pink and green!  (Under all that ribbon are little clips to hang up pictures and artwork)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on these two signs. As always I am completely pleased with the work that you have done.
Thanks!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on these two signs. As always I am completely pleased with the work that you have done.
Thanks!
Karen