I apologize, but I am not currently able to take orders from new customers. I am too busy with my four children at this time. If this changes in the future, I will remove this notice. I am leaving my blog up as a reference for myself and friends. If you are family, friends, or past customers, you may still contact me to see if I'm able to complete an order at this time or not. Thank-you!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Stacker

I love this stacker!
My good friend ordered it and sent me a scrap of fabric from her baby's bedding.  I was able to match the stacker to her colors.  I think these colors are so adorable that I might have to copy them in my son's room (we're moving soon, so I'll get to decorate!).  The ribbon came from Costco, and I love it too.  I have LOTS more of this ribbon, so let me know if you want something made with it!

1 comment:

erin said...

off to costco i go!! love that ribbon! moving...i'll email you!