Friday, October 1, 2010

Sorry, no Dayton Days this year!

I thought I'd leave a little note here saying that I won't be at the annual Dayton Days craft show this year like I have been in the past two years.  The main reason comes down to TIME, and that I just don't have enough time to prepare everything for a craft show while taking care of my three little children ages 6, 4, and 2.  However, I am still doing vinyl lettering and taking custom orders.   I may also host some craft nights from time to time and I am planning on having a sale on all my in-stock items...watch for that soon!  The fall season is very busy around here, so please contact me soon if you are interested in a custom order.  Thank-you!

I will really miss being in the craft show tomorrow; it is always a lot of fun.  But I will enjoy walking around myself and checking out all the awesome other crafts there.

No comments: