I apologize, but I am not currently able to take orders from new customers. I am too busy with my four children at this time. If this changes in the future, I will remove this notice. I am leaving my blog up as a reference for myself and friends. If you are family, friends, or past customers, you may still contact me to see if I'm able to complete an order at this time or not. Thank-you!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sorry, no Dayton Days this year!

I thought I'd leave a little note here saying that I won't be at the annual Dayton Days craft show this year like I have been in the past two years.  The main reason comes down to TIME, and that I just don't have enough time to prepare everything for a craft show while taking care of my three little children ages 6, 4, and 2.  However, I am still doing vinyl lettering and taking custom orders.   I may also host some craft nights from time to time and I am planning on having a sale on all my in-stock items...watch for that soon!  The fall season is very busy around here, so please contact me soon if you are interested in a custom order.  Thank-you!

I will really miss being in the craft show tomorrow; it is always a lot of fun.  But I will enjoy walking around myself and checking out all the awesome other crafts there.

No comments: