I apologize, but I am not currently able to take orders from new customers. I am too busy with my four children at this time. If this changes in the future, I will remove this notice. I am leaving my blog up as a reference for myself and friends. If you are family, friends, or past customers, you may still contact me to see if I'm able to complete an order at this time or not. Thank-you!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Stackers

Two more cute baby stackers...this time for some little girls.
So I actually ran out of ribbon on this second one and couldn't make a bow at the top.  Instead I knotted the ribbon and put this cute flower hair clip in the middle.  I think it turned out darling and might do it on purpose next time!  The hair clip is a little bonus...it can really be used, but I could also just glue a flower on there.

No comments: