I apologize, but I am not currently able to take orders from new customers. I am too busy with my four children at this time. If this changes in the future, I will remove this notice. I am leaving my blog up as a reference for myself and friends. If you are family, friends, or past customers, you may still contact me to see if I'm able to complete an order at this time or not. Thank-you!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Sign

Here's a sign I made for a customer's wife for her Mother's Day present.  I heard she loved it. I thought he was such a thoughtful husband to order something like this on his own.  I usually just have women placing custom orders! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Estep said...

Hello! My name is Heidi and my husband and I have ordered several creations from you over the last few years (including this sign pictured on your blog- The Esteps!) We love your work and were hoping to have another baby plaque made for our 2nd son who was born last year. I saw your note on the blog and wondered how we might get in touch with you to see if we could place an order. My email is heidiestep@gmail.com. If you could email me to let me know if you are able to do this, we'd greatly appreciate it. Best wishes with your 4 little blessings! ~Heidi