Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas countdown blocks

My summer and fall have been very busy with moving and settling into our new house and all the kids' activities, and I'm also pregnant, so I haven't had much time or energy to create any new vinyl projects.  But I'm trying to keep up with my orders and I'm doing a few church craft days.  One of the projects we've done recently for a church group was these Christmas countdown blocks:
Starting December 1, you can move the blocks around each day to count down to Christmas.  I anticipate that my kids will love doing this (and will probably fight over who gets to do it each day!).  These are easy to make: just paint your blocks, adhere scrapbooking paper (I've been using Spray Adhesive and I find it goes on smoother than Mod Podge, although you could use that too) and then add your vinyl.  They vinyl for these blocks is $4/set.

No comments: