I apologize, but I am not currently able to take orders from new customers. I am too busy with my four children at this time. If this changes in the future, I will remove this notice. I am leaving my blog up as a reference for myself and friends. If you are family, friends, or past customers, you may still contact me to see if I'm able to complete an order at this time or not. Thank-you!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Stackers

Here are a few more examples of some baby stackers I've made lately:



1 comment:

Pudel-design said...

This is cute;)
Thank you for your lovely comment.
We did ad them, but they were in oak colored, like my dad loved them, this was 15 years ago;)
Than I moved out and the house had some other owners and I did move back in ten years ago. And like you saw in that post I painted the ceiling white;)

Love from Germany...

http://pudel-design.blogspot.de/