Thursday, October 8, 2009

Block Quotes

This first block/sign would make a fabulous teacher gift this year!  It is about 5.5 x 13 inches and thick enough to stand on its own.

This little block was a piece of scrap wood and I just needed a little saying to put on it.  I remembered a friend picking this saying last year when she was making a bunch of Christmas gifts, and I thought it was great- so true!

Remember, when you place a custom order, you can use any unique quote, saying, or word.  Think about a phrase that your family used a lot or that you have grown to love and live by.  Stick it on a block or the wall, and you have a constant reminder!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Jenny! I didn't know you did Vinyl! I will have to remember that with christmas coming up. You do so many cute crafts, wish I could be as creative!!