Thursday, October 8, 2009

New for Christmas

Here are a few new Christmas items that I made for my craft show this year.  First a few simple blocks.




Then I made up sets of 3 Christmas trees.  I like these first ones the best...they have silver glitter painted on and little red jewels.

These other two sets I still need to add the little jewels (oops, I forgot).  I tried this one with red glitter.

And these green trees have the silver glitter.  Fun for a shelf or mantle somewhere.

I have an idea to make some kind of advent countdown with blocks....hopefully I'll get to that before long!  I also some nativity clip art and hope to make up a nativity set out of stained blocks - perfect for little kids to play with.

1 comment:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Hey Jenny do you have some sort of Christmas countdown?? I thougt it would be cute to do something on a metal sheet like you have on your post and then use a magnet to move the date or something??? Let me know!