Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Coming Soon!

A big THANK-YOU to all of you who stopped by my booth at the Dayton Autumn Celebration and are now visiting my blog. I had a great time at the show and am excited to make many custom orders for you. I have been working very hard the last couple weeks, and I have lots of new pictures to add to my blog. They will be up in the next several days. Also, I hope to add some new features to my blog soon, including my fonts and vinyl colors.



If you are interested in seeing my fonts, please e-mail me at jennywhiting@gmail.com and I can send them to you as a pdf file. I can also send you the price chart for the vinyl. When you are ordering only vinyl (not on a painted board), the vinyl price is determined by the height and length of the lettering.



Feel free to contact me with any questions. I apologize that I don't have a fancy website yet with more capabilities for ordering, but maybe one day! Currently I can only accept cash or check or I can send you a PayPal invoice if you'd prefer that.
Thank-you!

No comments: