Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Magnet Picture Stands

It seems that the "best-seller" at my craft show on Saturday was this Magnet Picture Stand.  Here's yet another variation on using metal and magnets to quickly display a picture.  These can sit on a shelf, dresser, counter, hutch...any small, flat surface.  Another unique use is to use one as a recipe holder on your kitchen counter.  We made them with two different variations - 1. with the metal slanted back a little and perhaps easier to read/see this way and 2. with the metal straight up and this way you could potentially use both sides of the metal (place pictures on both sides)...to put on a table where both sides are seen.  I haven't decided yet if I like one way better than the other!  Anyway, I made 11 of them for the show and they all sold!  They are $10 each.





I have to admit that this one was my favorite:

I just love that ribbon (found at Hobby Lobby) and of course I love that picture of my daughter!  So cute!

No comments: